* Subject to guide availability
In front of the Fukuoka City Tourist Information Center (Tenjin).
The information center is located at LION HIROBA (Square) right by the entrance of Mitsukoshi department stores in Tenjin, a downtown in Fukuoka City.
-Address: 2-1-1 Tenjin, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka-shi.
(1) JPY 25,000 for solo participant
(2) JPY 16,000 per person for a party of 2
(3) JPY 12,000 per person for a party of 3
(4) JPY 10,000 per person for a party of 4
(5) JPY 9,000 per person for a party of 5
(6) JPY 8,000 per person for a party of 6
(1) From 6 to 11 years old: 70% of the adult price.
(2) 5 years old or under: Free.
The price includes;
* English Speaking Tour Guide
* Tenjin-Yanagawa round-trip train ticket
* Ticket for a boat riding (approx.. 50 minutes)
* Ticket for Ohana – Museum and Japanese Garden
* Lunch is not included.
(The lunch cost for guide will be charged.)
*Japanese Yen, cash only.
Please pay the guide at the meeting place before the tour departure on the day.
*If you make a group reservation, we may ask you to pay by credit card through PayPal beforehand.
Boat riding, Ohana Museum & Japanese Garden and the shopping street.
* To be arranged at your request.
* The lunch cost for guide will be charged.
Advance reservation is required for the tour.
Interested participants, please fill in and send the booking form. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!