Yanagawa, 50 minutes by train from Fukuoka, is a town surrounded by water with beautiful scenes of old houses and nature. Let’s enjoy a boat ride on the moat around the historic Yanagawa Castle where you will see the charm of this old samurai town. You will also visit Ohana and Shoto-en, a villa and a Japanese garden built by the feudal lord of the Tachibana Family. You will also have time for shopping.
*Yanagawa Tour is a private tour.
* Subject to guide availability
2. Meeting Place:
In front of the Fukuoka City Tourist Information Center (Tenjin).
The information center is located at LION HIROBA (Square) right by the entrance of Mitsukoshi department stores in Tenjin, a downtown in Fukuoka City.
-Address: 2-1-1 Tenjin, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka-shi.
>> Download (PDF)
3. Reference Price:
(1) JPY 30,000 for solo participant
(2) JPY 20,000 per person for a party of 2
(3) JPY 15,000 per person for a party of 3
(4) JPY 13,000 per person for a party of 4
(5) JPY 11,000 per person for a party of 5
(6) JPY 10,000 per person for a party of 6
(1) From 6 to 11 years old: 70% of the adult price.
(2) 5 years old or under: Free.
*This tour is a private tour.
The price includes;
* English Speaking Tour Guide
* Ticket for a boat riding (approx. 50 minutes)
* Ticket for Ohana – Museum and Japanese Garden
* Lunch is not included.
(The lunch cost for guide will be charged.)
* Please note that the Tenjin-Yanagawa round-trip train ticket (JPY 1,700 per person) is Not included.
*Please pay the fee by PayPal in advance.
We will send you the invoice via PayPal, then the tour will be confirmed after your payment.
4. Model Course:
Boat riding, Ohana Museum & Japanese Garden and the shopping street.* To be arranged at your request.
5. Tour Time:
Approx. 6 hours with lunch time* To be arranged at your request.
6. Tour Guide:
Please visit >> About us page.
Advance reservation is required for the tour.
Interested participants should fill out and send the booking form. We look forward to hearing from you!